Notice of Meeting
Meeting of the Committee to Review the Unemployment Insurance Statutory Definition of “Employee”
Dane County Job Cetner
1819 Aberg Avenue
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2009
Time: Immediately following 9:30 a.m. Meeting of the Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
- Issues of concern to employers and employees regarding the definition of “employee” in Wis. Stat. §108.02(12) and related provisions of Wis. Stat. Ch. 108 and department rules.
- Changes to the statutes and rules containing definition of “employee”.
- Report specified by 2008 Wisconsin Act 59.
- Future meetings.
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)