Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Moved to Wisconsin
Department of Commerce
WHEDA Conference Room, First Floor
Tommy G. Thompson Office Building
201 West Washington Ave
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Unemployment Insurance Modernization, Extended Benefits (Wis. Stat. §108.141) and Related Changes to the Unemployment Insurance Law, Wis. Stat. Chapter 108, and Wis. Stat. Chapter 20
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)