Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Place: GEF 1 – Room B205
201 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53708
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Opening Remarks - Hal Bergan
POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
- January 17, 2007 Minutes (blue)
- Biennial Reports to Governor and Legislature:
- Financial Outlook – Wisconsin Unemployment Insurance Program
- Report of Activities of the Unemployment Insurance Advisory
Council – 2005-2006
- Annual Report on Detection and Prosecution of Fraud
- DWD 133, Temporary Help Employers
- Trust Fund Study
- Letters to the Council (white)
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statements (Yellow)
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow
the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on
any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the
Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec.
This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special
needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print),
please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment
Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison,
WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the
above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay