Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Place: GEF 1 – Room B205
201 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53708
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Opening Remarks - Hal Bergan
POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
- September 19, 2006 Minutes (Blue)
- Trust Fund Study
- DWD 128, Able to Work and Availability for Work
- DWD 105, Relationship of Carriers and Contract Operators
DWD 107, Employment Relationships in the Logging Industry
DWD 120.02, Notices as to Benefits
DWD 145, Active Processing Seasons
DWD 123, Reports as to Benefits
DWD 130, Wages for Benefit Purposes
- Update on DWD 127, Work Search and DWD 129, Benefit Claiming
- School employees – reasonable assurance
- Letters to the Council (White)
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statements (Yellow)
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow
the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on
any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the
Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec.
This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special
needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print),
please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment
Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison,
WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the
above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay