Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac
||Thursday, June 30, 2005
||GEF-1 State Office Building
201 E. Washington Ave.
- Opening Remarks -- Greg Frigo
Potential Action Items
- June 16, 2005 Minutes (Blue).
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-33: Changes to employer fault
definition to deal with failure to provide necessary information and create
standard for terminating agent status. (Goldenrod).
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-35: Collective bad debt liability
assessment for non-profit reimbursement employers. (First presented February 18,
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-60: Expand employer electronic
- Department Rule Change Proposal DWD 129: Amend to clarify weeks of
backdating to be allowed. (Buff)
- Labor and Management Law Change Proposals. (Blue)
- Future Agendas Discussion
- Letters to the Council (White) - Tom Smith
Note to Council Members: There will be copies of pending department
proposals at the meeting if you need them.
- The Council may not address all agenda items or
follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other
than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those
on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of
the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee),
This location is handicap accessible. If
you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in
large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405,
Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942,
Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above
phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)