Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac
||Thursday, September 16, 2004
||Marathon Public Library
300 N. First Street
Wausau, WI 54401
- Opening Remarks -- Greg Frigo
Potential Action Items
- August 17, 2004, Minutes
- Future Agendas Discussion
- SUTA Dumping
- Labor Standards and COED Summary – Carla Breber
- Letters to the Council (White) - Tom Smith and Terese Wojick
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statement (Yellow)
Notes to Public: A PUBLIC HEARING WILL FOLLOW AT 1:30 PM
- The Council may not address all agenda items or
follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other
than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those
on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of
the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee),
This location is handicap accessible. If
you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in
large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405,
Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942,
Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above
phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)