Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: Offices of the State of Wisconsin Investment Board
Room 226 (Board Room)
121 East Wilson Street
Note: Parking is available across the street from the DOA building at the "Government East" parking facility: enter from Wilson Street or from Pinckney Street (between Wilson and Doty Streets).
- Call to order and introductions
- Approval of Minutes of April 18, 2013 (blue)
- Update from the Department
- Department Analysis of Correspondence from Wisconsin Association of Staffing Services
- Consideration of April 1, 2013 Legislative proposals and proposal from Sen. Leibham in Closed Caucus Session
- Report out of Caucus
- Future Meetings
- Other Business
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)