Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
County Public Library
Wausau Headquarters Library
300 North First Street, Wausau Room
Wausau, WI 54401
Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Time: 10:00 a.m. (Note: public hearing to follow at 11:00 a.m.)
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Brief remarks – Hal Bergan
- Minutes of Meeting June 5, 2008
- Minutes of Meeting July 25, 2008
- Proposed DWD 136, Wages Exempt from Unemployment Insurance Levy
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statements (yellow)
- Letters to the Council (white)
MATTERS FOR POTENTIAL ACTION
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)