Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Place: GEF 1 – Room B205
201 E. Washington Ave.
Date: January 22, 2008
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Opening Remarks - Hal Bergan.
- Minutes of Meeting November 29, 2007
- Proposals by Labor, Management and Department for changes to the unemployment insurance statute and rules
- Approval of Agreed UI Bill
- Schedule future meetings
POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)