N O T I C E OF M EET I N G
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE ADVISORY COUNCIL
Council Members: Please bring your
calendars to schedule future meetings.Council Web Site: http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/uibola/UIAC/uiachome_default.htm.
Date: Monday, March 24,
1. Opening Remarks -- Greg Frigo
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: AFSCME Council 40 Building, 8033 Excelsior Drive, Madison,WI
POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
2. February 2003 Minutes (Pink)
3. Apprenticeship Funding Issue – DWD Secretary, Roberta Gassman
4. DWD/DOR Combined Quarterly Wage Reporting Proposal
5. Labor Dispute Rule
6. Attendance/Misconduct Rule
7. Rule DWD 100.02(28) - Definition of Full Time Work
8. Department Law Change Proposals
- Fix social security pension offset provision to
conform with federal law as required by U.S. DOL (Green)
- Correct erroneous cross references in approved
training statute. (Blue)
9. Governor’s Proposed Budget – Changes to
10. Work Search Options – Carla Breber
11. Benefit Fraud Report – Phil Klun
12. Letters to the Council (White) - Tom Smith
13. UI Treasurer's Financial Statement (Yellow)
NOTES TO PUBLIC:
- The Council may not address all agenda items or
follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other
than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those
on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of
the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee),
This location is handicap accessible. If
you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in
large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405,
Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942,
Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above
phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)