N O T I
C E OF MEETING
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE ADVISORY
Council Members: Please
bring your calendars to schedule future meetings
Date: Monday, February 17, 2003
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Place: Capitol City Harley-Davidson
6200 Millpond Road
- Opening Remarks -- Greg Frigo
POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
- January 2003 Minutes (Pink)
- DWD/DOR Combined Quarterly Wage
- Financial Outlook Report – Dick Tillema
- Labor Dispute Rule
- Attendance/Misconduct Rule
- Change Rule DWD 100.02(28) Definition of Full Time Work
Department Law Change Proposals
- Change benefit fraud penalty from
forfeiture to straight ineligibility.
- Change statute on recovery of benefit
overpayments by offset to recovery by recoupment.
- Extend length of time levy is in effect
from one year to be continuous until the debt is paid or the levy is
- Timetable for Next UI Bill – Greg Frigo
- 2002 Workload Review – Carol Laudenbach
- Work Search Options Information– Carla Breber
- Tax and Accounting Automation Redesign Update – Mary Anderson
- Benefits and Legal Automation Redesign Presentation – Carol Laudenbach
and Lee Carter
- Letters to the Council (White) - Tom Smith
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statement (Yellow)
NOTES TO PUBLIC:
The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into
closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate the action and/or
discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
This location is handicap accessible. If you have other
special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print),
please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance
Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and
speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS
(or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)