Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: Department of Workforce Development
201 East Washington Avenue
Agenda Items and Tentative Schedule
- Call to order and introductions
- Approval of Minutes of the May 2, 2013, Council Meeting
- Remarks from John Fandrich, DWD Executive Assistant
- Report on Unemployment Insurance Reserve Fund and LAB audit report
- Preview of DWD Misclassification website
- Council Discussion of Correspondence by Representative Tittl, May 10, 2013, Related to Eligibility of Certain Employees who are Affected by Labor Disputes for Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Review of proposal from Wisconsin Association of Staffing Services
- Department Update
- Work Share
- Budget bill provisions
- Legislative Update - SB 200 and AB 219
- Agreed Upon Bill
- Council Protocol and Procedures
- Future Meetings and Agenda Items
- Other Business
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The employee members and/or the employer members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)