Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2011
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Place: GEF-1, Room D203
201 East Washington Avenue
- Call to order and introductions
- Minutes of Meeting March 17, 2011 (blue)
- Minutes of Meeting May 19, 2011 (blue)
- Reserve Fund Financial Statements
- New Franken Fire Department
- Governor’s April 25 Letter Regarding Benefit Waiting Period
- Amend Triggers for Extended Benefits
- Eligibility penalty for failed drug test
- Future Meetings
- Other Business
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)