Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Dane County Job Center Ballroom
1819 Aberg Ave
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009
Time: 09:30 a.m.
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Opening remarks – Hal Bergan
- Minutes of Meetings March 26, 2009 and April 15, 2009 (blue)
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statements (yellow)
- 2009 Wisconsin Act 11
- Task Force on Misclassification of Workers – report
- Committee to Review UI Definition of “Employee” – report
- Department proposals for changes to the unemployment insurance law, Wis. Stat. Chapter 108, presented at previous meetings
- Department proposal to revise DWD 129, Benefit Claiming Procedures
- Department proposal to revise DWD 128, Able to Work and Available for Work
- Letters to the Council (white)
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)