Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Place: Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce
501 East Washington Avenue
Date: April 22, 2008
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Brief remarks – Roberta Gassman, Secretary, DWD
- Minutes of Meeting January 22, 2008
- SUITES Project – report on system deployment
- UI administrative funding – update
- Proposed DWD 149 and DWD 140, Disclosure of UI Records
- DWD 128 Able and Available – brief update
- Annual Report on Detection and Prosecution of Fraud
- Committee to study definition of “Employee”
- Schedule 2008 public hearings and meetings
- Letters to the Council (White)
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statements (yellow)
MATTERS FOR POTENTIAL ACTION
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)