Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Place: Appleton Public Library
225 N. Oneida St
Appleton, WI 53911-4780
Date: Monday, May 8, 2006
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Public Hearing 1:30 p.m.
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Opening Remarks - Hal Bergan
POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
- March 20, 2006 Minutes (Blue)
- Reduction of Benefits to Corporate Owners and Family Members
- DWD 127, Work Search – final approval
- DWD 129, Benefit Claiming Procedures – final approval
- DWD 128, Able to Work and Availability for Work
- Trust Fund Study
- Letters to the Council (White)
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statements (Yellow)
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow
the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on
any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the
Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec.
This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special
needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print),
please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment
Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison,
WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the
above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay