Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Place: WMC Building
506 E. Washington Ave.
Date: Monday, March 20, 2006
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Opening Remarks - Hal Bergan
POTENTIAL ACTION ITEMS
- October 21, 2005 (Blue) and February 21, 2006 (Green) Minutes
- Report on SB 577 – Volunteer First Responders
- Discuss Trust Fund Study
- Discuss Scheduling of 2006 Public Hearings
- Discuss DWD 128 Issues
- DWD 133 – Temporary Help Rule – Final Review (Buff)
- Letters to the Council (White) – Beverly Crosson
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statements (Yellow)
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow
the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on
any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the
Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec.
This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special
needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print),
please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment
Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison,
WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the
above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay