Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac
||Friday, July 29, 2005
||Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce Building
501 E. Washington Ave.
- Opening Remarks -- Greg Frigo
Potential Action Items
- June 30, 2005 Minutes (Blue).
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-64: Use Reed Act funds for IT
projects in 2006 and 2007.
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-65: Use Reed Act funds for general
UI administration in 2006 and 2007.
- Melissa Borsheim of Borton Construction, LaCrosse: Request to address the
Council regarding a benefit eligibility issue.
- Labor and Management Law Change Proposals.
- Future Agendas Discussion.
- Letters to the Council (White) - Tom Smith
- Financial Statements (Yellow)
Note to Council Members: There will be copies of pending department
proposals at the meeting if you need them.
- The Council may not address all agenda items or
follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other
than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those
on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of
the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee),
This location is handicap accessible. If
you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in
large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405,
Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942,
Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above
phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)