Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac
||Thursday, March 31, 2005
||Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce Building
501 E. Washington Avenue
- Opening Remarks -- Greg Frigo
Potential Action Items
- February 18, 2005 Minutes (Blue)
- Annual Benefit Fraud Report – Carol Tertadian
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-27: Harmonize missed work benefit eligibility
under certain leave and suspension circumstances. (Pink)
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-35: Collective bad debt
liability assessment for non-profit reimbursement employers. (First presented
February 18, 2005)
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-41: Change Levy Fee Statute to Make the $5 Levy Fee an Addition
to the Unpaid Debt and to Allow a $5 Fee for Each Submission of Property During a Continuous Levy.
(First presented December 6, 2004)
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-49: SUTA Dumping Prevention. (Buff)
- Other Law Change Proposal O05-1: Exclude certain AmeriCorps workers from :UI coverage. (Yellow)
- Future Agendas Discussion
- Report on TRA Training Deadline Cases – Tom Smith (Blue)
- Letters to the Council (White) - Tom Smith
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statement (Yellow)
- The Council may not address all agenda items or
follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other
than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those
on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of
the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee),
This location is handicap accessible. If
you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in
large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405,
Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942,
Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above
phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)