Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac
||Tuesday, January 18, 2005
8033 Excelsior Drive
- Opening Remarks -- Greg Frigo
Potential Action Items
- December 6, 2004 Minutes
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-34 – Change to Definition of Employment – Peter Zeeh
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-56 – Technical Change to Correct Cross References to the UI Law
Provisions Which Limit Use of Licenses or Regulatory Authority in Determining Who Is an Employee. Carla Breber
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-26: Include wages of volunteer
emergency workers in calculating partial benefit amount. (First presented December 6, 2004)
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-41: Change Levy Fee Statute to Make the $5 Levy Fee an Addition to the Unpaid
Debt and to Allow a $5 Fee for Each Submission of Property During a Continuous Levy.
(First presented December 6, 2004)
- Department Law Change Proposal D05-50: Remove Erroneous
Suspension Provisions in Approved Training Statute. (First presented December
- AmeriCorps/VISTA Volunteers – UI Coverage Issues
- Temporary Help Issues – Review and Discussion
- Future Agendas Discussion
- Council Biennial Activity Report
- Financial Outlook Report – Dick Tillem
- Letters to the Council (White) - Tom Smith
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statement (Yellow)
- The Council may not address all agenda items or
follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other
than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those
on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of
the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee),
This location is handicap accessible. If
you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in
large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405,
Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942,
Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above
phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)