Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac
||Monday, October 25, 2004
8033 Excelsior Drive
- Opening Remarks -- Greg Frigo
Potential Action Items
- August 17, 2004 and September 16, 2004 Minutes.
- Future Agendas Discussion
- Changes in Administrative Rule Process – Elaine Pridgen
- Reed Act Funding Issues – Hal Bergan
- Labor Standards Review – Carla Breber
- COED Review – Terry Ludeman
- Temporary Help Issues – Review and Discussion
- Letters to the Council (White) - Tom Smith
- UI Treasurer's Financial Statement (Yellow)
Notes to Public: A PUBLIC HEARING WILL FOLLOW AT 1:30 PM
- The Council may not address all agenda items or
follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other
than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those
on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of
the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee),
This location is handicap accessible. If
you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in
large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405,
Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942,
Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above
phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)