Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/uibola/UIAC/uiachome_default.htm.
||Tuesday, September 30, 2003
||AFSCME Council 40
8033 Excelsior Drive
- Opening Remarks -- Greg Frigo
Potential Action Items
- September 9, 2003 Minutes (Gray)
- September 22, 2003 Minutes (Blue)
- Labor and Management Law Change Proposals – Discussion and Caucus
- Department Law
/ Rule Change Proposals
- Repeal of food processing exclusion (D5-03 in Red Binder)
- Wisconsin Supplemental Benefit revisions (D31-03 in Red Binder)
- Change benefit charging from proportional to sequential (D33-03 in Red
- Work search administrative rule changes (Distributed at 8/8/03
meeting as M3-03. Renumbered D35-03 for insertion in Red Binder)
- Revised Approved Training Proposals (D22a-03 and D22b-03 handouts for
- Other Law Change Proposals
- Proposal by State Representative Amy Sue Vruwink
to allow benefits to a spouse who quits a job to accompany an active duty military
member who is transferred. (Other 1-03 in Red Binder)
- Letters to the Council (White) - Tom Smith
Notes to Public:
- The Council may not address all agenda items or
follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other
than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those
on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of
the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to
deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee),
This location is handicap accessible. If
you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in
large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405,
Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942,
Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above
phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)