- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefit Extensions
- Forms and Publications
- Handbook for Claimants
- Unemployment Laws
- Other Resources
Before You Apply
Am I eligible for Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- Have I earned enough to qualify for unemployment and how much will I receive?
- I'm working part-time or reduced hours can I still claim unemployment?
- Are there reasons why I may not be eligible for unemployment? - information on quitting, being fired, and other possible eligibility issues
- Will my pension or Social Security affect my eligibility?
- I am a returning military veteran coming off active duty, how do I apply for unemployment benefits?
When should I apply and what information do I need to apply?
What happens after I apply?
- What information will I receive after I apply?
- Is there anything else I must do to receive an unemployment payment?
- How do I register with Wisconsin Job Service?
- When will I receive my first payment?
- Federal and State Income Tax Withholding