Collective Bargaining Agreements
Note: This page only applies to Union employers. If your current collective bargaining agreement of wage allocation sheet already has been uploaded to the Certified Payroll Reports website, you do not need to upload the same collective bargaining agreement or wage allocation sheet.
Follow the steps below to upload a copy of the collective bargaining agreement. The document must be a PDF (.pdf) file.
- If you have not done so already, gain access to submit payroll data.
- Log in to the Certified Payroll Record Collection website.
- Click Upload a Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Select your union name from the drop down list. What if I can't find the union name on the drop down list?
- A list of local numbers will be displayed. Select the appropriate local number.
- At the bottom of the page (you may need to scroll down), click Next.
- Select the document type (we require a Contract before you may submit payroll data), as well as the effective start and end dates.
- Click Browse and locate the document on your computer.
- Click Upload.
- You will receive an email notification indicating that the document has been uploaded.
- Once the document is uploaded, it may need to be reviewed by our staff before it is approved. You will receive an email notification with the status of the document (approved or rejected). This process may take up to five business days. Payroll data cannot be submitted until the document is approved.