Create a New Union or Local Number for Certified Payroll
Note: This page only applies to Union employers.
If a union name or local number does not appear on our list of union names, you may submit a new one. All requests must be first be approved by a staff member before the union is added to the list.
- If you have not done so already, gain access to submit payroll data.
- Log in to the Certified Payroll Record Collection website.
- Click Add a New Union or Local Number.
- Fill out the form and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- A staff member will review your request. You will receive an email indicating the status of your request (approved or rejected). This process may take up to five business days.