Collective Bargaining Agreements
Note: This page only applies to Union employers.
Before you may submit payroll data, we require an have an up-to-date copy of the union collective bargaining agreement. We may already have a current copy of the collective bargaining agreement, in which case you will not have to provide us with another one.
- If you have not done so already, gain access to submit payroll data.
- Check our site for a list of collective bargaining agreements.
- Select the union name from the drop down list. What if I can't find the union name on the drop down list?
- Find the correct local number.
- Click the value in the Union Contract column.
- All collective bargaining agreements that we have recieved will be listed in order from most recent to least recent. If none are listed, you will need to upload a copy of the collective bargaining agreement. Otherwise, click on a row to open or save a copy of the document.
- If the collective bargaining agreement is up-to-date then you don't need to upload another copy; you may sub mit payroll data. Otherwise, you will need to upload a copy of the collective bargaining agreement.