Online Application for Prevailing Wage Rate Determination Helpful Information
Welcome to the Online Application for Prevailing Wage Rate Determination. You now may apply on line for a wage determination for your public works project.
Using this system will allow you to:
- Receive your wage rate determination immediately after submittal
- Have your wage rate determination and related documents available in a PDF format
Your use of this system allows the state to:
- Save postage and printing costs
- Reduce personnel costs
Before using this new system there are a couple of things to remember:
- Your application will take about 15 to 20 minutes to fill out the first time; but once you are registered in the system it will take less time.
- You will meet with better success by completing each tab in the order it appears in the on-line application.
- If you are in the application more than an hour the program will timeout and you will lose all the data you have entered.
- You will need project owner contact information as well as your own.
- If there is a problem with your submitted application the system will flag the errors so that you can correct and resubmit the application. Your wage determination will be issued when all errors are corrected.
- If you input new contact information, this data will not be kept until a wage determination is issued.
This application DOES NOT apply to projects under the jurisdiction of the Wisconsin Department of Transportation under Sec. 103.50, Stats. or projects that are owned by the City of La Crosse, the City of Madison, the City of Milwaukee, Milwaukee County or Milwaukee Public Schools.
If you have any questions or input regarding the application, call 608-266-6861 and ask for "Prevailing Wage." You may also wish to review the link called "Tab-By-Tab Description of the On Line Application for Prevailing Wage Rate Determination" for a full description of the information requested in the application.