ePayment Center Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the DWD ePayment Center?
- The DWD ePayment Center is the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development's on-line payment service. This secure on-line payment service allows you to pay DWD via ACH or electronic check in several program areas including Child Work Permits and the Uninsured Employers Fund.
Who is eligible to use the DWD ePayment Center?
- Please refer to the individual applications for registration and appropriate use information.
Can I pay by Credit Card?
- No, we can not accept credit card payments. Payments must be made through a checking account.
When can I use the DWD ePayment Center?
- DWD ePayment Center is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week except during limited down time for maintenance.
How much does it cost to use the DWD ePayment Center?
- It is free to use the DWD ePayment Center.
What are the benefits of using the DWD ePayment Center?
- DWD ePayment Center is paperless. You no longer need to send a paper check to us if you pay electronically.
- DWD ePayment Center allows you to make payments at any time 24 hours a day, seven days a week, which means increased flexibility for you.
- DWD ePayment Center will let you print your payment confirmation so that you will have a copy for your records.
Who can I contact if I have a question while using DWD ePayment Center?
- For assistance, contact information is provided under each program on the web site.
Is the DWD ePayment Center Secure?
- Yes, it's secure. The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development is using the latest Internet security technology to secure the transactions.