Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development Notice of Public Meetings and Hearings
If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written
materials in large print) please contact the meeting's sponsor.
Previous meeting notices are available at: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/dwd/publicmeetings/default.htm
Week of March 10 - 14
LABOR & INDUSTRY REVIEW COMMISSION
Where: Wisconsin Public Broadcasting Center
3319 W Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
Phone: (608) 266-9850
Date: Thursday, March 13, 2008
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Time: 1:30 p.m.
Worker?s Comp. Cases
Unemployment Insurance Cases
Equal Rights Cases
Closed sessions under Wis. Stat. 19.85(1)(a)
OTHER SUCH MATTERS THAT MAY COME BEFORE THE COMMISSION
If Any Questions Please Call Kendra DePrey At 608-267-9626
EQUAL RIGHTS DIVISION
201 E Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-7560
Date: Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Time: 1:00 p.m.
- Welcome and Introduction of new participants (if any)
- Review and approval of minutes from last meeting
(February 13, 2008)
- Review of the Council?s previously approved proposed
recommendations to the DWD Secretary
- Discussion of any alterations the Council may wish to
make to the prior proposed recommendations
- Discussion of any additional recommendations the
may wish to propose to the DWD Secretary
- Discussion of who will prepare the draft of the Council
recommendations to the DWD Secretary and how the Council will
approve the final draft.
If any questions, please contact Lynn Hendrickson at (608)
DWD AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ADVISORY COUNCIL
201 E. Washington Ave. - Conference Room H304
Thursday, March 13, 2008
- Call to order (open meeting).
- Roll call (sign-in sheet).
- Minutes of December, 2007.
- Demographic Breakdown of at-risk individuals who were placed / not placed.
- Development of DWD AAAC?s Upward Mobility Action Plan
(Person's with Disabilities)
- Recommendation on whether three Training Programs currently under
development should be mandatory for supervisors and non-supervisory staff.
- Election of Officers
- DWD AAAC Vision and Mission Statement
If any questions, please call (608) 267-4411