Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
NOTICE of Public Meetings and Hearings
IF YOU HAVE OTHER SPECIAL NEEDS (such as an interpreter or written
in large print) PLEASE CONTACT THE MEETING’S SPONSOR
Previous meeting notices are available at: http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/dwd/publicmeetings/default.htm
Week of November 10 - 14, 2003
LABOR & INDUSTRY REVIEW COMMISSION
Labor and Industry Review Commission website
Where: Wisconsin Public Broadcasting Center
3319 W Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
Date: Thursday November 13, 2003
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Worker's Comp. Cases
Unemployment Insurance Cases
Equal Rights Cases
Closed sessions under Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(a)
If Any Questions Please Call Kendra DePrey At 608-267-9626
BUREAU OF APPRENTICESHIP STANDARDS
State Ironworking Apprenticeship Advisory
Committee Members and Consultants
Where: Milwaukee Ironworker JAC Training Center
12034 W. Adler Lane
West Allis, WI
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2003
Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Call to order (open meeting).
- Roll call (sign-in sheet).
- Minutes of October 16, 2002.
- Election of employer co-chair- Karen Morgan.
- Consideration of probation period language in the program standards (for action)- Karen Morgan. (Please see DWD 295.07 (4))
- Possible expansion of the term of an Ironworker apprenticeship to four years- Mike Grimslid.
- Proposal for apprentices to work alone after 6000 hours- Mike Grimslid.
- Technical College minimum class size requirements (for discussion)- Mike Grimslid.
- Review of language in program standards Section 7 "Acceptance of workers as apprentices in an organizing effort" (for discussion) - Sam Wilcox.
- Consideration of probation period language in the program standards (for action)- Karen Morgan. (Please see DWD 295.07 (4)
- Review of program statistics- Jerry Gross.
- Old business.
a. Applicant entry test validation update.
- New business.
If any questions, please call: Jerry Gross @ (608) 266-3135