IF YOU HAVE OTHER SPECIAL NEEDS (such as an interpreter
or written materials
in large print) PLEASE CONTACT THE MEETING’S SPONSOR
Previous meeting notices are available at: http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/dwd/publicmeetings/default.htm
Where: Wisconsin Public Broadcasting Center
3319 W Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
Date: Thursday October 23, 2003
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Worker's Comp. Cases
Unemployment Insurance Cases
Equal Rights Cases
Closed sessions under Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(a)
If Any Questions Please Call Kendra DePrey At 608-267-9626
State Painting Apprenticeship Advisory Committee Members and Consultants
Where: Milwaukee Area Painters & Allied Trades Training
2850 S 166th Street
New Berlin, Wisconsin
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2003
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Directions: On I 94, take the Moorland Road exit South to Cleveland Ave. then West to 166th Street then South to 2850.
1. Call to order (open meeting).
2. Roll call (sign-in sheet).
3. Minutes of May 14, 2003.
4. Review of proposed Drywall Taper related instruction over six semesters - Mike Thompson.
5. Possible expansion of the length of the Drywall Taper program (for discussion)- Karen Morgan.
6. Painter apprentice completion rates - Karen Morgan.
7. Contract responsibilities for providing the "Transition to Trainer" course (for information) - Karen Morgan.
8. Review of program statistics- Jerry Gross.
9. Old business.
10. New business.
If any questions, please call: Jerry Gross @ (608) 266-3135