IF YOU HAVE OTHER SPECIAL NEEDS (such as an interpreter or written materials
in large print) PLEASE CONTACT THE MEETINGS SPONSOR
Previous meeting notices are available at: http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/dwd/publicmeetings/default.htm
June 16 - 20, 2003
WORKER'S COMPENSATION ADVISORY COUNCIL
STATE OF WISCONSIN
P.O. Box 7901
Madison, WI 53707
Telephone: (608) 266-1340
Fax: (608) 267-0394
|1. Call to Order, Introductions||Frances Huntley-Cooper|
|2. Review of Minutes||Frances Huntley-Cooper|
|3. Determination of "Agreed Bill" Content||Council Members|
|4. Correspondence||John Conway|
|5. Adjourn||Frances Huntley-Cooper|
NOTE: THE EMPLOYER MEMBERS AND THE EMPLOYEE MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL MAY GO INTO SEPARATE CLOSED SESSIONS AT ANY TIME DURING THE MEETING TO DELIBERATE THE ACTION AND/OR DISCUSSION ITEMS PURSUANT TO WIS. STAT. Sec. 19.85(1)(eg).
This location is accessible to the disabled. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact the Worker's Compensation Division, Department of Workforce Development, Madison, WI at 608-266-1340. Deaf, hearing or speech-impaired callers may use the Wisconsin Telecommunications Relay System (WI TRS).
Link to the Worker's Compensation Advisory Council Website
Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2003
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Place: AFSCME Council 40 Building
8033 Excelsior Drive
1. Opening Remarks -- Greg Frigo
11. UI Treasurer's Financial Statement (Yellow)
This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)
Wisconsin Public Broadcasting Center
3319 W Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
June 19, 2003
Closed sessions under Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(a)
If Any Questions Please Call Kendra DePrey At 608-267-9626
State Ironworking Apprenticeship Advisory Committee Members and Consultants
Milwaukee Ironworker JAC Training Center
12034 W. Adler Lane
West Allis, WI
Thursday, June 19, 2003
1. Call to order (open meeting).
2. Roll call (sign-in sheet)
3. Minutes of October 16, 2002.
4. Election of employer co-chair- Karen Morgan.
5. Possible expansion of the term of an Ironworker apprenticeship to four years- Mike Grimslid.
6. Proposal to change the Minimum Compensation table in the Trade Information- Mike Grimslid.
7. Proposal for apprentices to work alone after 6000 hours- Mike Grimslid.
8. Technical College minimum class size requirements (for discussion)- Mike Grimslid.
9. Review of language in program standards Section 7 "Acceptance of workers as apprentices in an organizing effort" (for disucssion)- Sam Wilcox.
10. Consideration of probation period language in the program standards (for action)- Karen Morgan. (Please see DWD 295.07 (4))
11. Review of program statistics- Jerry Gross.
12. Old business.
a. Applicant entry test validation update.
b. Apprenticeship Conference wrapup.
13. New business.
If any questions, please call: Jerry Gross @ (608) 266-3135