Authorized Access to DWD Internet Applications requires -- DWD/Wisconsin Logon Management System
Problems? Call the IT Solutions Center @ 608-266-7252, Monday-Friday 6AM-5PM
- Jobs & Services -
- Eligibility Worksheet - for people with disabilities
- Find your local Wisconsin Job Center
- New Hire - Wisconsin law requires employers to report each newly hired employee
- Job Center of Wisconsin - Wisconsin's single-largest source of current job openings
- Prevailing Wage Survey - annual survey used to determine prevailing wage rates of workers employed in construction or related work
- WORKnet - Labor Market, career information and more!
- Work Permits
- Online Tools -
- Unemployment Insurance -
- Employer Online Services - Includes new employer registration, tax and wage reporting, and Unemployment Insurance account maintenance.
- Apply Online for Unemployment Benefits
- Unemployment Claims Online