TRA Weekly Attendance Form
Document Number: TRA-858A-E
Description: This form is also known as the TRA Weekly Request for Allowances by Participant in Approved Training Under the Trade Act of 1974. This form is used by the claimant while participating in TAA approved training, to verify school attendance for the calendar week. The completed form must be submitted via fax to 608-327-6172 in conjunction with filing a weekly claim certification to authorize the TRA payment for the week.
Comments: Complete the form as instructed using the video tutorial at http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/trade/forms.htm. View Unemployment Insurance Calendars online. Failure to submit a complete and correct form may delay payment.
Content Contact: TRA Staff
Document Attachment: TRA-858A-E (pdf/503 KB)
Directions For Completing the Weekly Attendance Form:
This 14 minute video is available in seven parts to assist you with filling out form TRA-858A-E. This video walks you through each section, providing helpful tips for completing this form:
- Video 1: Purpose and Location of Form
- Video 2: Personal Identifying Information (Top Section of Form
- Video 3: Completing Part A: Training Attendance #1 and #2
- Video 4: Completing Part A: Training Attendance #3
- Video 5: Completing Part B: Transportation and Subsistence Allowances #1 and #2
- Video 6: Completing Part C: Participant Certification
- Video 7: Submitting Form and Reasons TRA Payments May Be Delayed
- Text Transcript of Entire Video
*** If you need to access this form in an alternate format, please send an email to the Content Contact listed above.
*** Should you require the necessary software to view the above attachment, please go to the DWD Viewers Download Page. Links to each specific vendor's site have been provided for you. Thank you.