How to Apply
Policy & Law
DVR works with high school students who are transitioning from high school to post-secondary education and employment. DVR partners with the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) and the Department of Health Services (DHS) to work with the student and community resources to provide a smooth transition from school to the world of work and community services.
- DVR Statewide Transition Action and Resource Team (START)
- Transition Action Guide (TAG) for Post-School Planning
- Transition Action Guide (TAG) -- Short Version
- DPI/DHS/DVR Inter-Agency Agreement
- University of Wisconsin System (UWS) Coordinators of Services for Students with Disabilities
- Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) Key Contact Persons for Students with Disabilities
- DVR's Liaisons to Wisconsin Schools
- Department of Public Instruction's (DPI) web site has information on transition services -- in addition to available resources.
- Wisconsin Statewide Transition Initiative (WSTI) is a DPI project that offers a comprehensive approach to providing transition services.
- Cooperative Educational Service Agency (CESA) Contact Information
- Wisconsin Family Assistance Center for Education, Training, and Support (FACETS)
For more information about Transition Services contact:
- Meredith Dressel, 414-874-1660, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allison Gordon, 414-750-0160, email@example.com