If you have comments regarding any documents on DVR's website or need an alternate format, you may contact us via email at email@example.com, or you can reach us by phone at 800-442-3477 (Toll Free), 608-266-1133 (FAX), or 888-877-5939 (TTY).
ALL Service Provider staff must take the following training courses and record the date in the personnel record of the online agreement.
DVR Statewide Service Provider Training - Required One Time
- Module 1 - Service Provider Partnerships (11 minutes)
- Module 2 - Technical Specifications(15 minutes)
- Module 3 - Fee Review Policy (4 minutes)
- Module 4 - Future Enhancements (4 minutes)
DVR Information Technology (IT) Security Awareness Training - Each Required One Time
Ethics Training - Required Once Every 5 Years
ALL Service Provider staff must take an ethics course and record the date in the personnel record of the online agreement.
A web-based ethics course has been developed by TACE specifically for service providers.
Notice - Due to a recent change by the provider of the online ethics training, there is now a required fee for completing this training. Please visit their website for cost information.
Service providers can choose to complete an ethics training other than the one offered through TACE. If this is done, the training should meet the criteria listed below.
The training should meet the following criteria:
- Be a minimum of 2 hours in length
- Provide a certificate of completion (Keep for your records, audit purposes)
- Cover the following areas:
- Overview of what ethics are
- Code/guidelines of ethics
Questions can be directed to the DVR Contract Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org - (608) 261-0050.