If you have comments regarding any documents on DVR's website or need an alternate format, you may contact us via email at email@example.com, or you can reach us by phone at 800-442-3477 (Toll Free), 608-266-1133 (FAX), or 888-877-5939 (TTY).
Information for DVR's Service Providers
Statewide services include: Work Incentive Benefits Analysis, Internship/Temporary Work, Systematic Instruction, Job Preparation, Development and Placement, Supported Employment, Vocational Evaluation, IPS Supported Employment, and Customized Employment.
To provide any of these statewide services, there is an established vetting process and completion of a statewide service agreement is required. Statewide service agreements are completed online. DVR provides many other services to DVR consumers not included in the listing. For information on providing those services please contact your local DVR office.
If you are a new agency or person interested in serving DVR consumers as an approved statewide provider, you will need to arrange a face to face interview with the Workforce Development Area Director. Please see Process for New DVR Service Providers and DVR Office Locations.
Please note that the 2017-2018 DVR Service Agreement will be renewed through a Service Agreement Amendment. Service Agreements will not be completed through the On-line Service Provider System.
Signed Amendments can be submitted to DVR starting May 1st-June 2nd 2017. If emailing the signed amendment to DVR, please use Subject Line: Signed Service Agreement Amendment.
- 2017 Service Agreement Amendment
- Agreement Renewal Training
- Existing Service Provider Timeline: March-June 2017
Information regarding the renewal process will be discussed during the local WDA Spring Service Provider Meeting. If you have questions regarding the Spring Meeting, please contact the local WDA director or supervisor.
Other questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org - (608) 266-0177.
Statewide Service Agreements
- Service Provider Training
- Online Agreement Link
- Online Agreement Tools
- Agreement References
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Consumer Selection Information (CSI) Report
- DVR Issued Guidance
- Information Center
- VR Program Policy
- Laws and Regulation
- Technical Assistance Guides
DVR Service Providers
- IRS W-9 Form: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Fiscal Instructions for New Service Providers
- Updating Existing Service Provider Information
- Encrypted Email
- DVR FAX Flier-Report Submission
- Undue Hardship Policy
- SFY Service Provider Listing (Internal DVR Dashboard Report)
- Scanning/Technical Specifications & Service Provider Agreements Presentation (WebEx Recording)
- Internship/Temporary Work (Employer of Record) Related Materials
- Interagency Agreements, Cooperative Agreements, & Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs)
- Contracted DVR Service Providers
- Sample Forms and Reports
- Rehabilitation Resource - DVR Newsletter
- Partner Organizations
- Laws and Legislation - Government Resources
- DVR Office Locations
Talent Acquisition Portal (TAP)
Questions? Please contact:
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
PO Box 7852
Madison, WI 53703-7852