If you have comments regarding any documents on DVR's website or need an alternate format, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach us by phone at 800-442-3477 (Toll Free), 608-266-1133 (FAX), or 888-877-5939 (TTY).
Client Assistance Program (CAP)
The Client Assistance Program (CAP) is established under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended) and is administered by the Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection. CAP is not attached to the same department (Department of Workforce Development) as the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR).
Some services that are provided include:
- CAP can provide information and assistance to individuals who have a dispute with DVR.
- CAP will tell you if they feel your complaint can be resolved without an appeal and can assist you to negotiate or mediate an end to the dispute.
- If you wish to handle an appeal yourself, CAP can tell you how the appeal process works and what you need to do.
- CAP staff can advise you on how to word your appeal request whether you are doing the appeal yourself or with CAP's help.
- CAP can represent you in an appeal if their review of the case shows that your complaint has merit. If you want CAP to represent you, you should contact CAP before you file for an appeal.
If you are interested in CAP services or an informational sheet explaining CAP services in more detail, contact:
2811 Agriculture Drive
P.O. Box 8911
Madison, WI 53708-8911
|Linda Vegoe, CAP Director||608-224-5070 (V/TTY)|
|Deb Henderson-Guenther, Complaint Investigator||608-224-5071 (V/TTY)|