DWD DET Expenditure Report
Attention: Starting July 1, 2015, CORe reporting for the WI Dept of Children and Families (DCF) will be found on a new, separate website: http://dcfcore.wisconsin.gov/. Please be sure to update your bookmarks and favorites for this important DCF website change.
STAR Invoice Forms
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), FIS-17878-E
- Wisconsin Fast Forward (WFF), FIS-17579-E
- Wisconsin Fast Forward - HSP Training Grant (Coming Soon)
- Youth Apprenticeship (YA), FIS-17879-E
- Wisconsin Center for Nursing (YA), FIS-17881-E
- WISCAP, FIS-17882-E
Expenditure and Matching Reports
- The WIOA FSR Expenditure lists the FSR expenditures for active grants through the indicated month.
- The Accrued Expenditures and Unliquidated Obligations tab compares these amounts to the contract amount through the indicated month. If the FSR available balance is negative (except for "memo only" codes), the agency needs to resolve the issue. Total accrued expenditures plus total unliquidated obligations should never exceed the contract amount.