Reconciling CORe Data and Reports
- To verify the reports submitted have been received by the state
- To verify the state uploads are correct
- To verify that you have been paid correctly
- In the future, if missing payments are discovered after the closeout
date, there may not be funding to pay an agency.
- If there is a problem, or you have any questions, contact Jody for DWD or Sue or Rebecca for DCF.
How to get started
CORe Web Reports show details on your agency's grant activity
Updates to the CORe reports are posted nightly.
See Report Navigation and Printing for
tips on finding and saving report information.
- To verify what expenditures your agency has reported to DWD, review the
Monthly Expense Detail.
- To confirm what reimbursement payments your agency has received, see the
Bank Reconciliation report.
- To see what contract amounts are available under your agency's grant(s),
review the Contract Balance report.
For a detailed description of these and all the other CORe web reports, see
the CORe Training page.
Additional Help available