Reconciling CORe Data and Reports
- To verify the reports submitted have been received by the state
- To verify the state uploads are correct
- To verify that you have been paid correctly
- In the future, if missing payments are discovered after the closeout date, there may not be funding to pay an agency.
- If there is a problem, or you have any questions, contact Jody for DWD or Sue or Rebecca for DCF.
How to get started
CORe Web Reports show details on your agency's grant activity
- To verify what expenditures your agency has reported to DWD, review the Monthly Expense Detail.
- To confirm what reimbursement payments your agency has received, see the Bank Reconciliation report.
- To see what contract amounts are available under your agency's grant(s), review the Contract Balance report.
For a detailed description of these and all the other CORe web reports, see the CORe Training page.