Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 8831
County Allocated Non-Direct Costs - CC Certification
FOR COUNTY USE ONLY
Report all allocated non-direct costs related to expenditures identified in the reporting instructions for CORe code 0831 Child Care Certification that are also reported on the County Shared Cost report.
Each agency must have a reasonable cost allocation methodology in place that allocates Agency Management and Overhead and any other shared costs equitably across all federally and state funded programs that the agency administers.
Do not net certification fees from expenditures reported on this line code. All certification fees must be reported on CORe code 0833.
not include the following costs on this line code:
- child care program operations (see line codes 0851/8851),
- administration (see line codes 0850/8850);
- eligibility (see line code 8203),
- eligibility redetermination (see line codes 0832/8832),
- child care fraud-provider (see line codes 0841/8841 and 0846/8846),
- child care fraud-client (see line codes 0843/8843 and 0847/8847),
Costs reported on line 0831 in the expenditure report are not to be reported on this line code.
- All Child Care Program Operations costs should be reported on line code 0851. Line codes 8851 and 0831/8831 are not available to tribes.