Reporting Instructions: CORe Code 7031
Older Refugee Program
Report costs for case management services to all older refugee populations using bilingual staff as a crucial connection with the mainstream services.
Allowable services are:
- outreach to refugees older then 60;
- adjustment of status and naturalization for those at risk of losing their Supplemental Security Income (SSI);
- English as a Second Language Classes;
- medical and social service translation and interpretation;
- development of local resources for payment of immigration fees for low-income.
(Note: Any immigration application or fingerprinting fee is not allowable.)