Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 6005
DV Children's Programming
Report expenditures for activities that address the needs of children and youth affected by violence in their families or youth affected by dating violence, including:
- Procedures to orient children and youth to the program and identify health, educational, developmental, social and emotional needs.
- Individual advocacy, crisis intervention, safety planning, referrals and follow-up.
- Groups that address common problems affecting children and youth exposed to domestic violence and teach behaviors that promote safety.
- Annual training for domestic abuse agency staff, volunteers and board on children and youth issues.
- Community education on issues pertinent to domestic violence, dating violence and healthy relationships to promote primary prevention and early detection.
Local match is reported on contract code 9605.