Reporting Instructions: CORe Code 5020
Migrant Child Care
UMOS, the designated Migrant Child Care provider is
responsible to provide child care for children of migrant workers. UMOS reports
all cost of providing Migrant Child Care on CORe Line Code 5020 and through the
following Class Codes:
|CORe Line Code Name
|Migrant Child Care - Salaries & Fringe Benefits
|Migrant Child Care - Child Care Contracts
|Migrant Child Care - Other Costs
|Migrant Child Care - Administrative Costs
Salaries and Fringe Benefits:
- Includes Salaries for Program Staff: Administrative, Coordination,
Education, Nutrition, Social Services, & Transportation. Includes both regional
office and child care center staff of UMOS-operated child care programs.
- Fringe: Social Security, Disability Insurance, Unemployment,
Worker's Comp, Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement.
Child Care Contracts:
- Child Care purchased from licensed and certified providers outside
of the UMOS system.
- Supplies: Mailing, disability needs, staff and student,
playground, hardware, training, kitchen and janitorial.
- Other: Occupancy, insurances, building repair and maintenance,
rent, utilities, telephone, depreciation, licensing fees, child and staff
travel, nutrition and food, parent activities and services, staff development,
janitorial, employee exams, printing, equipment rental, membership dues,
advertising, criminal record checks, DOT physicals, software licenses.
Indirect Costs are included in the above costs in
accordance with the federal indirect cost rate established for UMOS.