Reporting Instructions: CORe Code 5020
Migrant Child Care
UMOS, the designated Migrant Child Care provider is responsible to provide child care for children of migrant workers. UMOS reports all cost of providing Migrant Child Care on CORe Line Code 5020 and through the following Class Codes:
|CORe Line Code Name||Program Code||Class Code||Line Code|
|Migrant Child Care - Salaries & Fringe Benefits||5020||40||2-5020|
|Migrant Child Care - Child Care Contracts||5020||19||2-5020|
|Migrant Child Care - Other Costs||5020||21||2-5020|
|Migrant Child Care - Administrative Costs||5020||43||2-5020|
Salaries and Fringe Benefits:
- Includes Salaries for Program Staff: Administrative, Coordination, Education, Nutrition, Social Services, & Transportation. Includes both regional office and child care center staff of UMOS-operated child care programs.
- Fringe: Social Security, Disability Insurance, Unemployment, Worker's Comp, Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement.
Child Care Contracts:
- Child Care purchased from licensed and certified providers outside of the UMOS system.
- Supplies: Mailing, disability needs, staff and student, playground, hardware, training, kitchen and janitorial.
- Other: Occupancy, insurances, building repair and maintenance, rent, utilities, telephone, depreciation, licensing fees, child and staff travel, nutrition and food, parent activities and services, staff development, janitorial, employee exams, printing, equipment rental, membership dues, advertising, criminal record checks, DOT physicals, software licenses.
Indirect Costs are included in the above costs in accordance with the federal indirect cost rate established for UMOS.