Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 3683
Social Services Indirect
Reporting on this line is informational, but required to receive payment on line 3561 Children and Families Allocation.
Enter the Social Services share of Agency Management, Support and Overhead (AMSO) costs; in other words, enter the AMSO for positions listed on the RMTS roster for line 3301.
COSTS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE AMSO AMOUNT
Indirect Social Service costs for Agency Management, Support, and Overhead to be allocated include:
- Director’s salary and fringes
- Deputy Director’s salary and fringes
- Other management staff salary and fringes
- Direct clerical support salaries and fringes
- Travel for the above
- Other appropriate administrative, support and overhead expenses
A copy of indirect cost plans must be on file with the county clerk’s or financial director’s office when a claim is made for indirect cost reimbursement.
These costs will also need to be reported to CORe Line 3561 (Children & Families Allocation) to receive payment. The information reported on this profile is used for the IV-E Claim only.