Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 3561
Children and Families Allocation
Enter all costs related to this CORe Line for reimbursement of your Children and Families Allocation.
Social Service Unit costs should be reported to this Profile as follows:
Charge costs for all staff whose assigned functions are social services related to children and families. It is expected the expenditures for this funding would be fit into three categories of spending including:
- Child Protective Services
- Juvenile Justice
- Other Child Welfare
The costs for the Social Service Unit include:
- Supervisors' salaries and fringe
- Workers', Aides' and Specialists' salaries and fringe
- Direct clerical support salaries and fringe
- Travel costs associated with the above
- Supplies, services and equipment that can be directly identified to the Social Services Unit.
Costs over the contract amount will be moved by State staff to Line 3681 for 50% reimbursement. The remaining 50% will go to 9681 to show the agency’s match.