Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 3360

IV-E Youth Independent Living

 Enter all related costs for establishing and carrying out Independent Living Programs for eligible youth in substitute care.

Costs reported on line 3360 will be allocated 80% to be reimbursed up to the contract amount.  The remaining  20% will allocate to Line 9360 to show the agencies match.  Costs reported over the contract amount may be moved by the county to line 3561 for payment if the 3561 is not fully spent. 

Updated
 
 

DWD on Twitter DWD on Facebook DWD RSS Feed Email DWD DWD on YouTube DWD on Flickr