Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 2211
W-2 Parenting and Life Skills Training
Report W-2 related costs associated with parenting and life skills training such as:
- understanding and accepting parental responsibilities;
- strengthening parenting skills/understanding relationships;
- developing family budgets;
- learning about anger management/interpersonal skills;
- problem solving and decision making skills;
- family nutritional and household management;
- time management;
- understanding how to work with government, legal and school systems;
- understanding how to request reasonable accommodations;
- gaining knowledge of equal opportunity laws;
- selecting quality child care and planning for back-up child care for emergencies and when child or provider is sick; and
- developing appropriate personal grooming/dress.
Include related supportive services costs, except transportation.
Transportation related costs are to be reported on CORe Code 2215 W-2 Transportation.