Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 2203
Child Care Eligibility
Report costs for direct services to clients and operations for eligibility determinations to open new Wisconsin Shares cases or Program Adds for Wisconsin Shares, to open Foodshare and/or BadgerCare + cases, or Wisconsin Shares cases that have been closed for longer than one month and the applicant is requesting to reapply. Examples of costs include, but are not limited to:
- Processing initial applications, Program Add requests, applications after a case has been closed for longer than one month;
- Conducting interviews;
- Verification processing, including front end verification processing2;
- Running eligibility or redetermination in CARES Worker Web;
- Processing Six Month Review Forms (SMRF's);
- Processing ACCESS Reviews;
- Change reporting;
- Call center staff time;
- Redetermination interviews.
- Fully expend this line code before charging eligibility or
redetermination of eligibility to line code
0832/Redetermination of Eligibility.
Costs reported on the County Shared Cost Report are not to be reported on this line code. Instead, these costs are reported on line code 8203/County Alloc Non-direct costs – CC Eligibility.
- All Child Care Program Operations costs should be reported on line code 0851. Line codes 2203 and 8203 are not available to tribes.
2 Program costs at the federal level.
Content Contact: CORe Team