Reporting Instructions: DCF CORe Code 0850
Child Care Administration
Report all reasonable and necessary expenditures associated with the administration of the Child Care Program including the following:
- Administrative staff time and related fringe benefits.
- Monitoring child care assistance authorizations and utilizations
- Conducting annual rate survey
- Overpayment recovery for client, provider or administrative error (not fraud related);
- Equipment, supplies, and facilities; and
- Allocated costs that are not included in the County Shared Cost report.
- Costs reported on the County Shared Cost Report are not to be reported on
this line code. These costs are reported on line code 8850/County Alloc Non-direct
costs – CC Admin.
- Report all administrative costs on this line code (0850). Line code 8850 is not available to tribes.